In this year’s report, you’ll find key learnings such as:
- Cloud Marketplaces have created a path for revenue transformation
- Marketplace and co-sell go hand-in-hand
- Executing on Cloud GTM, particularly at-scale, doesn’t come without its challenges
- Cloud GTM is a strategic, long-term, company-wide commitment—not a tactical or departmental initiative
- Cloud GTM success is a journey, not a destination
As well as predictions to keep in mind as we head into 2024:
- We will see as high as $15B in Marketplace throughput by the end of 2023 and $100B by 2026.
- Over the next few years, finance leaders will get on board with Cloud GTM being one of the most efficient revenue channels in their business.
- Five years from now, every seller in a software company will know how to win with cloud.
- Incentives for ISVs to engage in cloud partnerships through go-to-market activities will crescendo before they phase away.
- Customer demand to purchase solutions including multiple products and services will drive innovation from the channel.