Cloud Go-to-Market at Scale
Once your Marketplace presence and co-sell relationships are established, you need the right system integrations to maintain that hard-earned momentum. Tackle’s Salesforce application gives Marketplace sellers the ability to scale with less overhead, build stronger Cloud Partner relationships, and meet your revenue goals.
- Register Marketplace co-sell opportunities with your Cloud Partners and monitor the status from within Salesforce.
- Create private offers from Salesforce opportunities to minimize manual data entry and increase seller adoption of Marketplace.
- Customize the Marketplace sales workflow to align with existing internal processes.
Co-Sell with Cloud Partners
With Salesforce and Cloud co-sell portal integrations, Tackle provides an end-to-end, multi-cloud solution that integrates and simplifies both the Marketplace and co-sell sales processes.
- Sales teams can register co-sell opportunities and extend contracts via Tackle Offers without leaving their system of record. Maintain sales productivity by starting with an existing Salesforce opportunity and eliminating manual data entry.
- Operations teams can customize the workflow to fit current processes. Add a step to review the opportunity before sending it to the Cloud Provider, ensuring that all registrations are complete and on message.
- All stakeholders will gain visibility into status updates as deals move along, change status, or close out. Monitor the progress of your co-sell program with a Tackle dashboard that shows every deal in flight.
When you connect Tackle to Slack, you can:
- Provide all stakeholders with visibility into Marketplace transactions across all Tackle-supported Marketplaces.
- See real-time events, notifications for new orders, upgrades, cancellations, and billing directly in Slack.
- Enable your team to react immediately in the channels they already use.
When you connect Tackle to Marketo, you’ll be able to:
- Eliminate the complexity of siloed Marketplace data management.
- Automatically capture Marketplace order registration details and push them directly to Marketo.
- Map Marketplace purchases and order details to customer records.
Custom Workflows? No Problem
Disparate systems not only complicate data management and reporting, but also create additional and unnecessary admin work for sellers and operations teams. Tackle supports custom integration and workflow requirements with a suite of developer tools including webhooks, APIs, and thorough recipes and documentation to get you started.
Enable event notifications sent from Tackle to your existing tech stack. Send a call-back to your CRM, billing platform, or other proprietary system aligning digital and direct sales processes with an easy and lightweight integration.
With our powerful APIs and clear documentation at your fingertips, you can easily automate the metered billing process or set up a custom registration page for your customers.
See Why Customers ❤️ Tackle
- Landed two customers via Private Offers
- Reduced sales cycle time by 20%
- Launched new SaaS listing in less than 2 weeks with zero engineering
- Stitched together all Marketplaces data into one simple dashboard view
- Increased speed to close, accuracy and legibility of AWS Marketplace transactions
- Helped navigate the ins and outs of the AWS Marketplace, from best practices to reporting data
Simply Get Listed & Start Selling