Have you ever wished you could ‘borrow’ a Tackler and have them become a member of your team? Well, with Tackle Cloud GTM Coaching, that’s now possible. Tackle Coaches offer more than just strategic guidance; you get a dedicated expert, Cloud GTM program management, and ongoing enablement efforts throughout the year. In this blog, we’ll dive into the 5 benefits of having a Tackle Cloud GTM Coach by your side and tips for what to do as next steps on your coaching journey.
1. Expertise and alignment every step of the way
A Cloud GTM Coach is not just a consultant, they are a partner and advocate invested in your success. Our Coaches are there to provide you with guidance on strategic planning and goal setting, ensuring you’re always one step ahead. Together, you’ll develop goals that align to your Cloud GTM journey—from when you’re just getting started to advanced strategies to improve your co-selling results.
Expertise Cloud GTM Coaches bring to the table for goal setting:
- A deep understanding of market trends, customer intelligence, and your total addressable market to better inform your Cloud GTM strategy
- Clearly defined and measurable objectives aligned with your business goals to build a collaborative Shared Success Plan
- Assistance in building a comprehensive Cloud GTM roadmap that outlines key milestones, timelines, and resources required throughout your journey with expansive knowledge in co-sell and Marketplace across the three major Cloud Providers
2. Navigate partnerships and co-selling with the clouds
Cloud partnerships can be extremely lucrative but also come with a multitude of complexities if you’re new to the hyperscaler ecosystems. It’s crucial to understand the many ways to effectively collaborate across clouds and how to maximize your brand awareness. A Cloud GTM Coach helps you navigate these waters with ease.
Cloud GTM Coaches provide co-selling and partnerships guidance through:
- Help in identifying potential partner programs such as AWS’s ISVA or Activate, Microsoft’s Top Tier, ISV Success, Google’s Build, and competencies across the clouds
- Understanding of how to use each Cloud Provider’s co-sell and Marketplace portals, resources, and tools
- Development and implementation of co-selling program that maximizes revenue opportunities and brand building at scale
Learn more on navigating co-selling: The Alliance Leader’s Cloud Co-selling Playbook
3. Recognize increased revenue and profitability
One of the primary benefits of having a Tackle Coach is gaining access to their invaluable expertise in Marketplace pricing, listing strategy, and optimization. Revenue growth is the ultimate barometer of a successful Cloud GTM strategy, which is why your Coach will help you align your listing strategy with your business goals, ensuring you stay competitive in the market while continuously maximizing profitability.
Cloud GTM Coaches contribute to your revenue growth by:
- Leveraging experience and best practices to assist with your listing strategy decisions
- Implementing strategies like Marketplace renewals to not just acquire but also retain customers—leading to increased lifetime value
- Guiding you in building a strong brand presence in the cloud ecosystem, leading to increased trust, recognition, and ultimately sales
Learn more on leveraging cloud alliances to drive growth: How Cloud Alliances Boost ISV’s Revenue Strategy
4. Tailored enablement to drive sales efficiency
Tackle Coaches are equipped with a wealth of tips and tricks for sellers to better leverage the Marketplaces and co-selling. They understand the nuances of these sales channels and, combined with our Prospect tool, can help you uncover potential deals that might have otherwise gone unnoticed. With tailored seller enablement, plus their guidance from running our own business this way, your sales team’s effectiveness can drastically improve.
In addition, your Coach will help you get the most out of the Tackle Platform, which is continually evolving, with new features and capabilities being introduced regularly. Tackle Coaches ensure that you’re up-to-date and can maximize your use of the Platform. By staying ahead of the curve, you can take full advantage of Tackle’s capabilities, giving your business a competitive edge.
Cloud GTM Coaches will enable:
- Your sales team on effective selling techniques tailored to Cloud Marketplace and co-sell
- Your executive team on the ever-evolving cloud landscape so they stay up to date with the latest trends, technologies, and best practices
- Your ops team on data requirements, tools, and processes for Marketplace and co-sell motions
Learn more on seller enablement best practices: 5 Steps to Enable Your Sales Team for Cloud GTM
5. Receive programmatic and ongoing support
The journey to Cloud GTM success is not a sprint—it’s a marathon. And like any long-distance effort, it requires ongoing support and mentorship. The role of a Cloud GTM Coach is multi-faceted, encompassing everything from high-level strategy to day-to-day project management and execution, making them an invaluable asset for any ISV looking to succeed in Cloud GTM.
Cloud GTM Coaches will provide ongoing support with:
- Regular reviews of KPIs and metrics to assess effectiveness of your Cloud GTM strategy
- Making data-driven adjustments to your Shared Success Plan as market conditions and goals evolve
- Training and resources to enhance your team’s capabilities in areas like sales, marketing, and customer engagement
What’s your next move?
Having a Tackle Coach by your side can be a game-changer for your cloud business. With their expertise, you’ll be equipped to navigate the complexities of Cloud GTM, accelerate your time-to-value, and maximize your ROI. If you’re looking to supercharge your Cloud GTM efforts, consider enlisting the help of a Tackle Coach today. Your journey to success just got a whole lot smoother.
Ready to get started with a Tackle Coach? Contact us today at email@example.com.