Full Stack Software Engineer
Tackle.io helps enterprise software companies take advantage of the Amazon Marketplace. We have done work for amazing software companies like New Relic, Cyberark, Pagerduty, Druva and many others. We can get you listed fast to enable streamlined procurement and new channels for revenue. Our software also enables downstream integration into corporate systems like Salesforce and advanced revenue reporting to make running your business with the Marketplace a breeze. Software vendors focus on their clients and software, we focus on Amazon, everyone wins.
- Infrastructure: AWS
- Back-end: Python / Flask / Zappa
- At least 2 years of experience with React and Redux/MobX in a production environment
- At least 2 years experience working with Python and/or Go in a production environment
- Excited about delivering quality software and are familiar with unit and acceptence testing frameworks
- Comfortable in a modern software engineering environment with distributed source code control, blue-green deployment, and continuous deployment
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience working remotely or working with remote team members
- Personal blog
- GitHub code portfolio
- Participation in open source projects
- AWS Certifications - Certified Solution Architect and/or Certified Developer
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!