Tackle.io helps enterprise software companies take advantage of the Amazon Marketplace. We have done work for amazing software companies like New Relic, Cyberark, Pagerduty, Druva and many others. We can get you listed fast to enable streamlined procurement and new channels for revenue. Our software also enables downstream integration into corporate systems like Salesforce and advanced revenue reporting to make running your business with the Marketplace a breeze. Software vendors focus on their clients and software, we focus on Amazon, everyone wins.
We’re looking for a passionate Product Manager who knows how to define, validate and communicate a product vision.
- Collaboratively define and drive product strategy, vision and roadmap evangelizing to all of Tackle’s teams, partners and users
- Work with the team to drive product requirements, design and prototyping process to discover customer problems and create valuable, desirable and feasible solutions.
- Collaboratively define and prioritize a backlog for your product that continuously delivers measurable value towards the vision
- Help innovate and iterate on agile PM processes and share our insights
- Actively engage customers and the larger open source community of users
Desired Skills & Experience
- Able to breakdown complex problems into simple solutions focused on important customer needs
- Strong leadership and communication skills and the ability to teach others
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making
- Focused on data-driven approaches to solving problems, and accelerating the learning process to validate solutions
- Ability to collaborate well with engineers, designers, and other partners
- Experience with Lean and User-Centered Design methodologies
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com to apply!