Account Executive/Marketplace Guide - East Coast
US East Coast
Tackle.io helps enterprise software companies take advantage of the Amazon Marketplace. We have done work for amazing software companies like New Relic, Cyberark, Pagerduty, Druva and many others. We can get you listed fast to enable streamlined procurement and new channels for revenue. Our software also enables downstream integration into corporate systems like Salesforce and advanced revenue reporting to make running your business with the Marketplace a breeze. Software vendors focus on their clients and software, we focus on Amazon, everyone wins.
What you’ll be up to as a member of the Marketplace Guide Team at Tackle.io:
- Evangelize the Tackle Vision and our ability to help transform the way software companies sell
- Develop your own Territory Plan which will enable you to exceed quota and contribute significantly to our Company Goals. Always be Prospecting!
- Connect and consult with inbound leads (Partner and Marketing-generated)
- Leverage your creativity to identify and qualify new opportunities to maintain a 3x Pipeline
- Drive deals from initial contact, through to close within a very fast paced sales environment
- Work closely with Tackle’s Partners to help them better understand how Tackle can help them and their Partners (ISV’s) - and always looking for new sources for leads!
- Become an expert in Marketplace selling - This means being able to guide ISV’s through the “Why Marketplace” conversation. AWS Marketplace experience preferred.
- Leverage sales management tools to track sales activities
- Negotiate and close deals while maintaining an accurate forecast
- Use your skills to thoroughly guide prospects through our qualification and value-building processes - working with several stakeholders (CRO’s, VPs of Sales, VPs of Alliances, VP’s of Partnerships, et. al) at orgs of all sizes
- Helping grow the sales team and build a scalable, repeatable process
- Bring YOU to the role - We want creative, positive, and excited team members who can think around corners and push us all to get better every day
- Communicating with the extended Tackle teams early and often - including working closely with Customer Success to drive the best outcomes for our customers
- Consultatively guiding conversations with prospects via Video and in person
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 3-5 years of sales experience within fast-paced and transactional environments preferred
- 2+ years experience working complex deals with larger organizations from procurement to close
- You understand complex deals (this will give you empathy for our customers, most of whom are selling complex solutions) but you are excited to work on transactional deals
- You’re consultative by nature and extremely results-oriented
- Technologically adept and business acumen-focused, with outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation, and presentation skills. Experience working with AWS, Azure, or GCP is helpful (AWS experience preferred)
- You’re smart, no doubt about it - but your EQ is off the charts as well
- Motivation, Empathy, Desire, and Ability to Succeed are present in equal measures
- History of over achievement and several references from people telling us we’d be dumb not to hire you
- Ability and desire to learn fast, adapt quickly, and pivot without breaking a sweat
- The ability to work individually (and remotely) and collaborate within a team environment to achieve your goals. You are happiest when the whole team is successful and you’ll do whatever it takes to make sure that happens
- You’re curious and enjoy learning about software companies, what they sell, how they sell it, and who they sell it to
- Although you’ll sell via phone and video for the most part, you don’t mind traveling (up to 30%)
- Ideally located in New York, Boston, Atlanta, or Washington, DC areas
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!